The McNary Ladies Golf Association welcomes all women golfers to join either the 18-hole or 9-hole group. You need not be a member of McNary Golf Club to participate. We are a friendly group with diverse background and skill, all with a great love of this game. If you are interested in organized play and having a lot of fun, please come join us.
Players are required to have a GHIN handicap with the Oregon Golf Association. If you do not have an established handicap, we can help you get started.
Some of the benefits of joining MLGA:
- Fixed tee times on Tuesday mornings April through October
- Planned weekly games (Day’s Play) each week
- Equitable scoring on Day’s Play that considers both gross and net scores designed to give everyone a chance to win
- Filly Races
- Social Events – monthly outings, tours, lunches, etc.
If you are not a golfer, MLGA also has Social Memberships open to all past McNary Ladies Golf Association members, lady members of McNary Golf Club and lady residents of McNary Estates.
MLGA Applications are available at the McNary Golf Club Pro Shop.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our New Member Hostesses:
- Jackie Tennant – 503-501-6905
- Marlene Wellin – 503-881-0406
- Jeanie White – 503-569-7210
- Patti Togioka (Social Memberships/Bunco) – 503-581-0250